Tuesday 21 October 2014

Brumbies Coach Larkham Rejects to Become Assistant Australian Coach

Ex Australia fly-half Stephen Larkham has ruled out the possibility to work as the assistant of new Australian coach on the forthcoming tour of Europe. Larkham wants to concentrate on his job with Brumbies. New South Wales Waratahs coach Michael Cheika is expected to be appointed by The Australian Rugby Union in place of Ewen McKenzie who left suddenly on Saturday. The squad leaves for Europe on Friday but Larkham who earned 102 caps for his country will not depart along with them despite he is mooted to work under Cheika.


"While I was considered, I felt it would not be fair for the Brumies to leave my first solo preparation for a Super Rugby season for five weeks," Larkham said. "I want the success of Australian rugby but I believe I can best serve the Wallabies by concentrating on the Brumbies at this time who will be the backbone of the squad in the World Cup. Our own campaign is about to start here in Canberra and if I am not on the duty from the first day it would be difficult for me to show the results expected from me."

Sports and Events Tickets consists of everything about Rugby World Cup Tickets especially Australia Rugby World Cup Tickets having excellent seat plans at very good prices. So rugby lovers do not waste your time to book your seats with its help.

No comments:

Post a Comment